About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Monday, August 31, 2009

INTRODUCTION

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner






The JESUS Miracle Crusade International Ministry (JMCIM) is an apostolic church that believes and embraces the Word of GOD, contained in the Bible, as the sole authority on all spiritual matters. Each and every belief and/or practice strictly adheres to CHRIST's teachings that can be found in the Scriptures. Since there have been numerous versions of the Bible, JMCIM has set the King James Version (KJV) as its official reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment