About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Monday, September 14, 2009

"...FOR WITHOUT THESE MIRACLES, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE."

By Beloved Bro. ROMULO JUAN, SR. — Baguio City, Philippines
Posted on 24 Feb 2004

I was a licensed Pastor in one of the congregations in Baguio City but my personal life was a complete turn around to what I preached. My wife and I often fought even over small things. During these fights, I had the habit of breaking objects in our house such as dinnerwares, drinking glasses and such other things. In her pride, she would make matters worse by finishing off with what was not broken. We were like total strangers in our house as when each time our paths crossed, we would pretend not to know each other. Our fighting brought us to the brink of separation.



One day in the year 1991, I was minding my own business of selling when I was drawn to a large crowd in Burnham Park that was a crusade of the JESUS Miracle Crusade International Ministry. There I was able to witness miracles of healing such as goiter vanishing in an instant after prayer, the crippled walk again with their crutches held up high and cleansing of skin-diseased persons. I did not know GOD drew me to HIM in that crusade. I then accepted JESUS CHRIST as my personal SAVIOR that day. When I went home to tell my wife about the salvation I received, I was overwhelmed by the SPIRIT of GOD because she too was saved in that crusade. I Praise and Thank GOD that now HE uses me as an instrumentalist and my wife as a member of the Adults Choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment