About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Invitation

Obtain salvation, healing of diseases, solutions to your heartbreaking problems, deliverance from vices and drug addiction, and material prosperity through the prayer of our Beloved and Honorable

Evangelist Wilde Almeda

JESUS loves you!

ATTEND
The JESUS Miracle Crusade International Ministry live services in the Philippines and abroad.

Admission is always FREE!

VISIT : WWW.JMCIM.ORG

No comments:

Post a Comment