About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Monday, September 14, 2009

"...I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME."

By Beloved Bro. MARIO DONGAIL — Gibraltar Rd., Baguio City, Philippines
Posted on 09 Mar 2004

Praise the LORD! I was saved through my wife who was sickly. I was a mere security guard whose income was not sufficient to support the medical needs of my wife but I Praise and Thank our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST, HE rescued my wife from her condition and given her salvation through this church, the JESUS Miracle Crusade International Ministry. I could imagine how much money would I need to be able to sustain the medicine needed and further expenses for surgery operations that my wife needed in order to survive. She had cysts in her breast, Anemia, Sinusitis, dysmenorrhea, vertigo, Peptic Ulcers and Skin Allergies. Counting the money needed for these sicknesses would make a rich man poor and the poor man poorer or hopeless. JESUS CHRIST is indeed the HOPE of the poor. For ever since we served GOD in this ministry, we never had to worry for the sicknesses that we had much less our daily provisions. JESUS CHRIST was there to Provide for our needs and Heal our sicknesses. Not only Provide and Heal but to Protect and Guide and Give Peace of mind and of the heart. All these are the Heirloom of GOD's children and we Praise and Thank HIM. All Glory, Power and Honor unto our LORD JESUS CHRIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment