About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Monday, September 14, 2009

"SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN, AND FORBID THEM NOT, TO COME UNTO ME..."

By Beloved Sis. ANNA LIZA S. BUNCODIN — Baay North, Lingayen, Pangasinan, Philippines
Posted on 09 Mar 2004

Praise the Mighty and Most Precious Name of our Dearest JESUS CHRIST! I was saved in 1991 although I was but a child then. My parents were in the verge of separation by then and separated way before I could convince them to serve the LORD. I choose to be with my mother and I was not able to continue serving GOD because of what had happened. A few years ago, I had a growth in my right shoulder close to my neck which alarmed me. I ask my mother if we could have it checked by the doctors and surely enough they said it was Tubercolisis of the skin. But the growth became bigger and bigger as time passed by. My aunt and her family, who were serving the LORD in Baguio City, asked me to bring back the warmth of serving GOD and to serve HIM for good. I then decided to go to the City of Baguio where I can serve GOD. I was told to fast and pray and it was during this time that the lump in my shoulder burst which left a crater as big as a golf ball that one can see my veins. I did not know I was already being healed of the cancer which manifested as skin tubercolosis. I used to be a juvenile delinquent when I was in a broken family. I was unholy, I drank alcohol and went to parties and discoed with my friends. I used foul words and I was bitter to the world. Now, our family is restored and I became an obedient child and law abiding when I began to serve the LORD again. All Praise and Glory be unto GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment