About Me

My photo
Hello...World and Hello...Philippines,I'm Edna Barce from the City of the Golden Friendship,Cagayan de Oro City.Proud to say,I'm a Real Estates Agent,under the company of RPM Realty.If you love too,you all welcome to visit my website,www.cdorealty.com Thank you and God bless to all... Here's my contact details: edna888barce@yahoo.com edna888grace@gmail.com +63-9296674492 +63-9227127778

Thursday, September 10, 2009

To Our Beloved Visitors

Praise the LORD! Greetings in the name of our dearest JESUS!

It is our hearts' desire to share the Gospel of Christ (the power of GOD unto salvation, Romans 1:16) and the miracles HE has wrought upon our lives to every person in the world, and this Web site is a result of that longing. So, as you browse each page of this site, we hope that you will open your hearts and minds to our dearest JESUS and receive the hope, peace, healing, salvation, and miracles HE alone can offer.

www.jmcim.org

No comments:

Post a Comment